What is Sprint?
Sprint is the early entrepreneurs entry-level of our four programmes.
It is three months long and focused on making sure you achieve specific outcomes for developing and validating your idea or early stage business.
The overall goal is for you to find out if entrepreneuring is for you and if your idea has legs. Are there customers who want your product or service and will they pay for it?
Who is Sprint for?
Sprint is for you if you want to hone your entrepreneurial talent.
Entrepreneuring isn’t for everyone, it’s a tough ride which can be massively rewarding but you need to be prepared for the road ahead.
Do you answer 'yes' to one or all of the questions below?
- Do you have a business idea?
- Do you want to find out if anyone wants your product or service?
- Have you tapped into a market and need further validation?
If you want to develop a lean work ethic, learn to focus… …and then focus even more, the Sprint programme is for you.
What do I get?
Enablement is our USP. We work with you, via our team of experienced Enablers, to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and behaviours.
Your Entrepreneurial Spark Enablers empower you through workshops, group sessions and are there to support and challenge you every step of the way. Crucially they hold up the mirror so you can see things from a different perspective.
In your local Entrepreneurial Spark hub you’ll be part of an energised, super-collaborating, always-on, community of like-minded entrepreneurs, Enablers and expert partners.
Plus you get everything you would expect from the world’s largest free people accelerator:
- FREE group enablement sessions with fellow Sprinters
- FREE #GoDoBootcamp and workshops covering mindset and methodology topics
- FREE hot desk space and super-powerful Wi-Fi in exceptional co-working spaces where you’ll be surrounded by likeminded people
- FREE printing, scanning and photocopying
- FREE community collaboration – friends for life
- FREE coffee and tea for those late-night ideas or early morning pick-me-ups
So what’s the catch!?
Well, being an entrepreneur is no easy gig. You need to be committed to the programme and to become comfortable with being uncomfortable. We don't take any equity and everything is free because it is fully funded. That's our gift to you. We just ask in return that you commit 100% and strap in for the ride of your life. The compulsory dates for the programme are:
- #GoDoBootcamp and induction: Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th November (Ayrshire, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milton Keynes & Newcastle) or Thursday 9th and Friday 10th (Belfast, Cardiff, Leeds, London & Manchester)
- Workshop 1: Wednesday 15th November (Wednesday 22nd November in Edinburgh)
- Workshop 2: Wednesday 13th December (Tuesday 12th December in Edinburgh)
- Workshop 3: Wednesday 10th January 2018
- Workshop 4: Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Group enablement sessions (subject to change): during weeks 20th-24th November, 18th-22nd December & 15th-19th January
- #GoDoEventNight: 4pm-6pm on last Wednesday of every month (except December)
A health warning.
This is an accelerator, you have to be ready to engage, focus and work hard. You will be challenged, asked tough questions all with the aim of developing you as an entrepreneur. No one creates a business overnight, it takes true grit and perseverance and we want to support you with that by equipping you with the mental resilience to take on anything as you develop your idea and business.