What is Grow?
Grow is the real business growth-focused level of our four programmes.
It does what it says on the tin, it’s a six-month programme focused on growing your business.
Who is Grow for?
Grow is for you if you really want to grow and scale your business and if you meet the following criteria:
- Are you generating revenue with a turnover of £100,000 a year?
- Or have you secured £25,000 investment or funding?
- Does your business have the potential for big growth?
If you want to grow beyond that £100,000 revenue or £25,000 investment, Grow is for you.
What do I get?
Enablement is our USP. We work with you, via our team of experienced Enablers, to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and behaviours.
On the Grow programme our Entrepreneurial Spark Enablers work with you through one-to-one sessions and are there to support and challenge you every step of the way. Crucially they will also hold up the mirror so you can constantly see and judge your business and yourself from a new perspective.
Plus you get everything you would expect from the world’s largest free people accelerator:
- FREE enablement sessions with our trained and experienced Enablers
- FREE access to money can't buy investment opportunities and preparation
- FREE hot desk space and super-powerful Wi-Fi in exceptional co-working spaces where you and your team will be surrounded by likeminded people
- FREE printing, scanning and photocopying
- FREE coffee and tea for those late-night ideas or early morning pick-me-ups
- FREE access to expert partners
You’ll be part of an energised community of like-minded entrepreneurs, Enablers and expert partners.
So what’s the catch!?
You need to be committed to the programme and to be prepared to be challenged on your assumptions. We don't take any equity and everything is free because it is fully funded. That's our gift to you. We just ask in return that you commit 100% to the Grow programme. The compulsory dates for the programme are:
- #GoDoBootcamp and induction: Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th November (Ayrshire, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milton Keynes & Newcastle) or Thursday 9th and Friday 10th (Belfast, Cardiff, Leeds, London & Manchester)
- Workshop 1: Wednesday 15th November (Wednesday 22nd November in Edinburgh)
- Workshop 2: Wednesday 13th December (Tuesday 12th December in Edinburgh)
- Workshop 3: Wednesday 10th January 2018
- Workshop 4: Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Group enablement sessions (subject to change): during weeks 20th-24th November, 18th-22nd December & 15th-19th January
- #GoDoEventNight: 4pm-6pm on last Wednesday of every month (except December)