What is Enable?
Enable is the acceleration-focused level of our four programmes.
A six-month programme focused on equipping you with a growth mindset, validating everything your business does and accelerating sales.
Who is Enable for?
Enable is for you if you want to accelerate your business and you meet the following criteria:
- Businesses with an annual turnover up to £99,999
- And/or have secured £5,000-£24,999 in investment or funding
- Generating sales and looking to accelerate the growth of your business
You’ll know by now that entrepreneuring isn’t for everyone, it’s a tough ride which can be massively rewarding but validation is crucial. If you want to develop a mindset that will allow you to build a great business the Enable programme is for you.
What do I get?
Enablement is our USP. We work with you, via our team of experienced Enablers, to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and behaviours.
Plus you get everything you would expect from the world’s largest free people accelerator:
- FREE #GoDoBootcamp and one-to-one and group enablement sessions
- FREE hot desk space and super-powerful Wi-Fi in exceptional co-working spaces where you’ll be surrounded by likeminded people
- FREE printing, scanning and photocopying
- FREE community collaboration – friends for life
- FREE coffee and tea for those late-night ideas or early morning pick-me-ups
- FREE access to expert partners
You’ll be part of an energised, super-collaborating, always-on, community of like-minded entrepreneurs, Enablers and expert partners.
So what’s the catch!?
Well, being an entrepreneur is no easy gig. You need to be committed to the programme and to become comfortable with being uncomfortable. We don't take any equity and everything is free because it is fully funded. That's our gift to you. We just ask in return that you commit 100% for your six months and strap in for the ride of your life. The compulsory dates for the programme are:
- #GoDoBootcamp and induction: Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th November (Ayrshire, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milton Keynes & Newcastle) or Thursday 9th and Friday 10th (Belfast, Cardiff, Leeds, London & Manchester)
- Workshop 1: Wednesday 15th November (Wednesday 22nd November in Edinburgh)
- Workshop 2: Wednesday 13th December (Tuesday 12th December in Edinburgh)
- Workshop 3: Wednesday 10th January 2018
- Workshop 4: Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Group enablement sessions (subject to change): during weeks 20th-24th November, 18th-22nd December & 15th-19th January
- #GoDoEventNight: 4pm-6pm on last Wednesday of every month (except December)
A health warning.
This is an accelerator, you have to be ready to engage, focus and work hard. You will be challenged, asked tough questions all with the aim of developing you as an entrepreneur. No one creates a business overnight, it takes true grit and perseverance and we want to support you with that by equipping you with the mental resilience to take on anything as you develop your idea and business.